It’s time to stop seeing your hormones as the enemy.
At Women’s Wellness in Malta, we believe that there is true beauty in women’s cyclical nature. But every day we see women who are completely out of sync with their deepest rhythm.
Our goal is to get to the root of your hormonal issues.
No matter what’s going on in your hormonal world, we’ve got ya! We work with women in Malta to help heal women’s issues… naturally.
Every woman has a Hormonal Archetype.
When you tap into your Hormonal Archetype, you can start to create a healing blueprint for your body that blends hormonal health, adrenal functioning and mind / body modalities, all tailored to your unique ecosystem.
The Integrative Hormonal Health Assessment is a 360° assessment of your hormonal health and overall physical and emotional vitality. This is the first step in working with Women’s Wellness because it gives us both a high-level vision of not only what’s going on in your body, but an integrative picture of everything in your life that may be contributing to your health.
At Women’s Wellness one of our core beliefs is that everything is connected. So we make sure that our first step in working with a new client is to really dig deep into your hormonal health, physical wellness + emotional landscape so that we can connect the dots that will guide you back to a place of vitality, balance + radiant health.
You’ll receive a holistic health consultation based on your Hormonal Archetype.
Integrative Hormonal Health Assessments may be booked either as a one-off appointment, where you incorporate the holistic health guidance on your own, or as the first step in one of our 3- or 6-month plans listed below. Depending on your unique symptoms, we may recommend blending two or more of our packages into one package that is as unique as you are.
FIRST TIME VISITIntegrative Hormonal Health Assessment
FOLLOW UP VISITSfor returning clients
Or email us for an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekday appointments available TUESDAY and THURSDAY (11am to 7pm) in Sliema and Mellieha
Appointments are either at Tigne Point Holistic Centre (25 Tigne Street, Sliema) or at my home in Mellieha.
*We do not accept insurance, all payments must be paid in cash on the day of appointment
In addition to hormonal health, I also offer 1-to-1 sessions in:
3- to 6- Month Clinic Plans
Help for when your hormones have gone rogue.
The female endocrine system (the bodily system that controls our hormones) is a thing of delicate beauty. When it’s in flow, you’ll ride the monthly wave in a predictable choreographed dance. But for a lot of women, your cycle is extra-sensitive and easy to throw out of whack. Sometimes it’s difficult to even tell how your hormones got off track and how to get them back on-line again.
This is where we come in.
We can guide you if ANY of the following are true for you:
- You experience irregular or missing periods
- You are going through menopause or experiencing perimenopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood
- When you do get your period you have brown, black or very light pink blood
- You may have been diagnosed with PCOS (or suspect you may have it)
- You experience cyclical symptoms such as:
- Experience chronic (reoccurring) UTIs, bacterial vaginosis or yeast infections
- You feel “wired tired” at night and often have trouble sleeping (or get a spike of energy / second wind around 11pm)
- You really aren’t sure WTF is going on with your period, there seems to be no rhyme or reason behind it!
- You’d like to learn more about natural ways to connect with your cycle so that you can either enhance your fertility or prevent conception without the use of hormonal birth control methods
- You’d like to learn about the four distinct phases of the menstrual cycle and how you can harness the power of each one to supercharge every aspect of your life!
Call us when you’re ready to get your groove back.
Your sex drive is a crucial bit of info that can tell us a lot about the state of your hormonal, physical + emotional vitality. So many women allow their sexual spark to atrophy, believing that it’s supposed to die with age.
To that, we say NO WAY.
We’ll work with you to rediscover your sexual radiance and pleasure and uncover the root of any premature hormonal aging. We’ll also use the latest research in the neuroscience of female pleasure to talk you through the ins and outs of how to ramp up your desire (whether you’re partnered up or solo)
We can guide you if ANY of the following are true:
- Your interest in sex isn’t what it used to be
- You find it difficult to reach an orgasm or to stay lubricated
- You’re just too tired to think about sex
- You’re feeling body conscious and insecure about the way that you look
- You often feel too anxious to really relax during sex or foreplay
- You’d like to find out how to nourish your sexuality during each of the four phases of the menstrual cycle
- You have a healthy sex life and orgasm regularly / easily but you’d like to ramp it up a notch
- You’d like to learn about movement and alternative practices that can help you increase your pleasure both in and out of the bedroom.
Glowing skin + a healthy, slim figure? Step right this way.
Irregular periods and infertility aren’t the only signals that your hormones are out of whack. At the Women’s Wellness we also look to see what’s going on outside of your body, since what’s going on outside tends to mimic what’s happening inside. Several of the places we look at are your skin, your hair and your figure. We know that if you don’t address the underlying hormonal issues, no amount of dieting, hours on the elliptical or $100 face creams is going to make a difference in the long term.
We can guide you if ANY of the following are true:
- You are unhappy about your weight
- You are carrying extra weight around your middle (“spare tire”)
- You have hormonal acne on your face, back or chest
- You experience eczema or another skin condition that you suspect is hormonally linked
- You’re working out or dieting and you don’t seem to be making any (or much) progress
- You are lacking in energy
- You may be experiencing anxiety or depression
- You experience food cravings
- Your hair is oily or dry and lifeless
- Your skin looks sallow and lifeless
- You’d like to learn some tools to bring more radiance and vitality to your body, skin and hair
- You suspect that your diet may be causing problems with your hair, skin or figure but you’re not sure what’s happening
- You suspect that your hormones may be causing problems with your hair, skin or figure but you’re not sure what’s happening
- You’d like to learn about to support your body throughout the different phases of the menstrual cycle with aligned exercise, diet, supplements and skincare
- You want to feel more energy and spark in your day
- You’d like to bring more creativity and presence into your daily experience
Any advice or guidance from Nicole Harlow and Women’s Wellness is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any disease, physical or mental.
The use of any of these suggestions or guidance that I share during our consultations should not be construed as a prescription, a promise of benefits, claims of cures, or a guarantee of results to be achieved.
The information, instruction or advice given by Nicole Harlow is not intended to be a substitute for competent professional medical or psychological diagnosis and care. You should not discontinue or modify any medication presently being taken pursuant to medical advice without obtaining approval from your healthcare professional.
One of the things that sets our clinic apart is our use of cutting-edge technology to communicate, track + interpret our client’s day-to-day experience. It’s not enough to meet periodically. With our iOS Health app integration we’re able to track important metrics like your menstrual cycle, ovulation, nutrition, sleep, stress + exercise on a regular basis.
Check out a few of the apps we use with our clients
GLOW | Cycle Charting
CLUE | Cycle Charting
CALM | Meditation
NIKE + | Running, Exercise
MYFITNESSPAL | Nutrition
SLEEP CYCLE | Sleep